Thursday, November 10, 2005

a few cruelities of life
Why do people behave cruelly sometimes.......Why does a friend who has been on leave watch cricket and describe it while you are slogging it away....and why most of all my mom who has no sentimental value of anykind for things break my heart going on and on describing what she knows would invariably hurt me.She went to visit our old house....and she tells me tales even though i scream at her to stop."The roses you remember ...you planted ....it has grown so big...such big flowers all them six colors....even our old servant was saying ...when you people were there there were not as many now so many.The yellow hibiscus flowers you know they use to drop away the lady in the house say they bloom perfectly so well now."If someone's into too much philosophy they'l say this is the way of the world"Some one plants the mangoes some one eats".No wonder i hate so many ways of the world.All this happens while we stay with four flower pots where now that the rains are over hardly one blooms a month.I have a stupid and nostalgic streak but i really get upset about the fact that we moved from that house because of my moms wishes for varied and some unexplainable reasons .It was a beautiful garden i had grown there in the little space we had and esp last november december i had in just a spaceof 9ft x 1 ft grown so many varieties of flowers ....such lovely white daisises, dahlias...phlox..roses of course ....oh god.Then she rubs salt in my wounds by her happy descriptions.Now its like i hate it here and my next garden is years further what with us opting for an apartment.As if all this is not enough she brought two large momentos of roses and put them on display in the living room.Just how cruel can one get.My professional scenario is giving a hellishly irritating feeling.Came across this punchline...suited me just fine i thought


"I lied to them to get the job.They lied to me about the job.We are even."
then i realised .... i need to edit it
"I finally was honest about myself.They are still lying........"
That proves how things are at my job.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home